Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:07:17 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "<Frank Mwaniki>" <frank.mwaniki@PHARMA.NOVARTIS.COM>
Subject:   Re: Bad Install?

Fernando,

This sounded weird so I tried it on my system (SAS 8.1e, WINNT). Though my session did not quit, I got an error message at the bottom saying:

"ERROR: Please execute STORE or UNMARK before executing include."

This only happened in the non-enhanced editor but worked perfectly in the enhanced editor.

HTH, Frank

Fernando Colina <Fernando.Colina@UMB.EDU>@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> on 01/04/2002 03:31:09 PM

Please respond to Fernando Colina <Fernando.Colina@UMB.EDU>

Sent by: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>

To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU cc: Subject: Bad Install?

I've found that in two Windows installations of SAS 8 e, SAS does the following:

A) open a file using the 'recent files' menu; B) Select at least 20 lines of text, starting from the first line; C) Right-mouse click on the selection and choose 'edit--->copy' from the drop-down menu; D) Left-mouse click on the 'File' menu; E) SAS quits without warning.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using the non-enhanced program editor with line numbers turned on.

Fernando Colina Office of Institutional Research University of Massachusetts Boston