Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:54:25 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Simmons <DavidSi@KINKOS.COM>
Subject:      SAS to Excel - Format problem

I remember coming across this problem a while back but can't remember how to solve it -

I've got what amounts to credit card numbers - I have formatted them as $19. and 19.; and when I use DDE to write them to Excel, the last digit is replace with a '0'.

I'm sure someone out there remembers what the solution is.

Thanks -

David