Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:50:19 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Graeme Kirton <gkirton@FILCS.COM>
Subject:      Variables

Hi Folks, hope I can get an answer.

Ive a dataset and a variable called 'Parameter'.

Ive another datset with 120variables. I need to know how to subset this dataset so that only the Vars that appear under Parameter in the other dset appear??

Dset1; Parameter CAP RC VP

Dset2; Lotno Wafer Var1 RON CAP RS RC VP

I know how to use keep drop so nothing funny eh..... I want to be able to say, " If parameter from dset1 exist in dset 2 create."

Thankyou.............GK

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged/confidential information and/or copyright material. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility on your email software and delete the material from your computer.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email that do not relate to the official business of this organisation shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

If this message forms part of a quotation, the quotation is an invitation to treat only. No contract subsists until Filtronic Plc (or its subsidiary companies) accepts your order. Acceptance of your order is made subject to our standard Terms and Conditions.

Website Address http://www.filtronic.com