Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:15:21 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         William Kelly Morris <morriskk@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      bluebirds

Great news! Early this morning I saw bluebirds again at Friends School of Atlanta. Three, 2 males and a female, were flying around the edges of the playground. the two males were clearly i competition with each other, with one trying to chase the other out of a tree and then out of the area near the tree. After about 20 minutes a M-F pair had landed on the fence near one bluebird box and the female actually perched on the house and looked in the hole. Then there was some loud noise from kids on the playground and the pair flew away. Didn't see any other activity today, so will check again tomorrow. Some of the students are interested too and ask me to bring my binoculars out every morning. Karen Morris Decatur