Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:07:35 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Carol Lambert or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Sandhill Cranes

Ed Hunt of Atlanta sends the following...

I saw 40-45 sandhill cranes at about 4:05 PM on Thursday 31 January from my backyard in Grant Park. They were heading northwest towards downtown Atlanta when I finally figured out where the sound was coming from.

Ed Hunt (& Linda Jones)

Carol Lambert lambertsewell@mindspring.com