Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Feb 2002 07:29:10 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         David Brown <dbrown@WAVEGATE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Purple finches

You can add Chattooga County to the listers of PUFI. We have a few coming to our feeders.

db

David Brown & Kristin Poulsen Wollendael 4419 Gore-Subligna Rd. Summerville, GA 30747

The anvil fears no blows. Lean liberty is better than fat slavery. Where is well with me, there is my country. Do right and fear no man.

dbrown@wavegate.com http://www.2crows2.com