Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:04:26 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Wil Griffin <wilg@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:   bluebirds

I have a pair of bluebirds here now. The female is going in and out of the box used by the GC flycatchers last year. Is it already time for that?

I must confess some disapointment at them beating the flycatchers to the box. Oh well, I still have two vacancies. (even though one of those was specifically set up for bluebirds, perhaps the flycatchers will settle for that one....)

Wil & Mary, Rincon in Effingham Co