Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Feb 2002 11:37:33 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <J.Groeneveld@ITGROUPS.COM>
Subject:      Re: ABORT statement
Comments: To: Dan Lu <z.lu@ATT.NET>

Dear Dan,

Try ABORT ABEND or ABORT RETURN instead of ABORT.

Regards - Jim. -- Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc IMRO TRAMARKO tel. +31 412 407 070 senior statistician, P.O. Box 1 fax. +31 412 407 080 senior data manager 5350 AA BERGHEM IMRO TRAMARKO: a CRO J.Groeneveld@ITGroups.com the Netherlands in clinical research

My computer has no idea what I am doing; sometimes the reverse also applies.

Notice of confidentiality: this e-mail may contain confidential information intended for the addressed recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete this e-mail and please notify the sender so that proper delivery can be arranged.