Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 8 Feb 2002 04:22:03 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Huck <huck@SKIPTHISFINN.COM>
Subject:   Re: SAS PROGRAMMER OPEN POSITIONS ... CT., NJ., PA., & NY.

Let me plug an old pimp, they may make you turn in a cup, but they were legit with me, and they got me 3 SAS gigs.. also was an office near research triangle.

i dont do this often, and they are about the only x-pimps still in busness too, that can be good to know. Jim just has a problem with websites, everyone i got bookmarked gives 404 now, but they have been in Stamford for a long time, nicer address now tho guys ...