Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:47:08 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Well Howell <wc.howell@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:   SAS 8.2 as Windows 2000 Pro Power User?

I'm hearing about troubles when folks at work are forceably upgraded to Windows 2000 Pro, and then go to re-install SAS 8.2 on their systems. We've found that the installer MUST be logged on as Administrator, but some of us are not able to access SAS 8.2 after loging back in, even as power users.....

Any experiences, war stories??? I still haven't seen the diagnostics, but we're reducing experienced SAS users to a level of USELESS. I just can't wait unitl over a half dozen SAS data analysts go useless amid critical due dates on the Ides of March...

HELP!

Well