Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:41:43 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Marion Dobbs <marion@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Hummingbird field guides

GABbers, In light of the fact that Georgia has been host to such a variety of wintering hummingbirds in recent years and that these are birds we easterners don't get to see and study that often, I thought some of you might be interested to know that two hummingbird field guides have recently hit the market: 1. "Hummingbirds of North America" by Sheri L. Williamson (Peterson series) 2. "Hummingbirds of North America" subtitled *The Photographic Guide* by Steve N.G. Howell BOTH are photographic guides, in fact. I have seen only the Williamson book, but I have mini-reviews of both volumes that were posted on BIRDCHAT; I'll be happy to e-mail them if anyone would like.

Marion Dobbs Rome GA