Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sat, 2 Mar 2002 14:58:56 -0500
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Marysue Meints <mamakitticat@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:   Re: Ruby-throated Hummingbird Mapping Project

Rusty,

I was just at your web site yesterday and saw that migration map and was very excited! I'm getting ready to put out three feeders this year, and we have some shrubs to put in soon, and I am sure we will get additional plants "just for the hummers".

I was not diligent with keeping a feeder out all winter-long when our early November visitor didn't show up again, and so I took the feeder down in December. I won't do that next winter. I'll keep at least one going ... and hope to get a dot on Barrow County for winter visits!

Thank you all for the posts about the different Hummingbirds in Georgia, and other states, this Winter. I've really enjoyed hearing about them, and one of these years hope to see one myself!

Marysue

Backyard in Bethlehem, Barrow Co., GA