Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:34:41 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Cohen,Diane" <dc42@EXCHANGE1.DREXEL.EDU>

Dear Folks, what a fantastic group you are! Within 40 minutes I had 12 responses, all helpful. Of course, I'll have to eat crow, because my boss is right. On the other hand, he's a good guy, so I'll just have to try a little ketsup on the side. Thanks very much for your assistance. I learned a lot. Diane

Diane G Cohen Dir, Standardized Patient Program Research Associate Asst Dir, First Year Clinical Skills Course MCP Hahnemann Univ Sch of Med Philadelphia, PA One click helps alleviate hunger <http://www.thehungersite.com>