Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:19:39 -0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Raffe, Sydelle, SSA" <DRaffe@co.alameda.ca.us>
Subject:      yrmoda probs continue

I've been trying all the responses I got previously. At least I have a different error message! Thanks.

compute flag = 0. FORMATS flag (F1)

do if (discd gt ' 51' and discd lt ' 57').

if (yrmoda(discyr,discmo,discdy) gt yrmoda(appryr,apprmo,apprdy)) flag = 1.

>Error # 4310 in column 32. Text: ) >The numeric argument required for the function specified was not supplied. >This command not executed.

else if (discd le ' 51' or discd ge ' 57'). compute flag = 0. end if.

Sydelle Raffe OAP 1106 Madison Avenue Oakland, CA 94607 phone (271(2)9143) e-mail (draffe@co.alameda.ca.us