Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:40:59 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Will Franks <wjf108s@hotmail.com>
Subject:      Adding

Hi My name is Will and I new to the group.

I was wondering if there is anyway to add across cases and make that sum a new variable. For example:

number of people Total number of people 1 6 2 6 3 6

Thanks in advance

Will

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx