Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:41:38 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ulrich Krueger <Ulrich.Krueger@NSC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help: creating comma-delimited files
Comments: To: yal242 <yal242@DUKE.USASK.CA>

Try PROC EXPORT ... (this sample is straight from the documentation)

PROC EXPORT data=inputsas outfile="external.file" dbms=dlm; delimiter = ','; run;

Regards, Ulrich Krueger

yal242@DUKE.U SASK.CA To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU@Internet cc: (bcc: Ulrich Krueger/Americas/NSC) 03/06/02 Subject: Help: creating comma-delimited files 01:35 PM

I have 16 SAS data sets and what I want is to write them into a comma- delimited file. Is there anybody who would show me a macro sample that could create such a data set? Thanks in advance.

P. Lee