Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 5)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:43:13 -0500
Sender:       Conchologists of America List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Art Weil <artweil@FUSE.NET>
Subject:      Where is---

Dear Shellers;- Am still looking for B.J. Piech. You know; The Tall One---Our Lady of Conchs. Haven't heard for sometime. Did I miss something? Is she making trouble in the South Pacific? Has she retired to a nunery? Has she been captured by pirates off Mindanao? One of you Del--aware of things should know. Art