Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2002, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Mar 2002 01:01:32 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jörg <Wichert@TKS.THYSSENKRUPP.COM>
Subject:      Report like a formular

Hi, who can help me. I want to print a single record like a formular, for that I want to advise the SAS to print fields in certain columns and lines as you can do it in Access or Visual Basic. What I found is only how I can print the record in a list. The following example should give you an idea what I want to do:

Field01: 12345 Field02: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Field03: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -------------------------------------------------------------- additional data

Field04: 123456 'Meaning of Field 04' Field05: 123456 'Meaning of Field 05' -------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards