Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:15:08 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Phillips, Henry L." <hlphillips@nomi.med.navy.mil>
Subject:      variable layout

Does anyone have info on how to transform SPSS data from multivariate to univariate layout? I've got a dataset with 12 cases per subject that I want to turn into a dataset containing 1 case per subject.

I'm sure there's some good samaritan out there who's already written a macro for this purpose that I can just paste into my syntax window, right?

Puzzled in Pensacola Hank Phillips