Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:56:04 +0800
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tamara <19405739@STUDENT.MURDOCH.EDU.AU>

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to calculate the mean of one variable (several points) for each 0.5 increment of another (temperature) variable? I can't figure out how to bin the temperature data into 0.5 lots automatically so that I can then estimate the mean of the corresponding data points for each lot.

This is for regression analysis.

Thanks,

Tamara