Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:21:24 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Granaas <mgranaas@usd.edu>
Subject:      Re: FIGHT WITH FONT
Comments: To: CohenDiane <dc42@EXCHANGE1.DREXEL.EDU>

Hi Diane,

Nice computer!

I don't know how to change fonts, but if you have a mid to high end printer you can set your printer to print two output pages per paper page. (Two pages on one piece of paper...talk about hugging those trees!)

Each bit of printer software works a bit differently...at least mine do, but you start by selecting "print" from the file menu. Next to the text box where your printer is listed there is a button labeled "properties" you click that and start looking. For an HP printer you will likely see a box towards the lower left that lets you select how many pages per piece of paper (if your eyes are really good you can get 4 or 8 pages per piece of paper).

Other printers will vary, but, IMHO, this beats changing font size.

Michael

******************************************************************* Michael M. Granaas Associate Professor mgranaas@usd.edu Department of Psychology University of South Dakota Phone: (605) 677-5295 Vermillion, SD 57069 FAX: (605) 677-6604 ******************************************************************* All views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of South Dakota, or the South Dakota Board of Regents.