Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:45:12 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Phillips, Henry L." <hlphillips@nomi.med.navy.mil>
Subject:      identifying most recent test scores

SPSSers:

I have a dataset containing test scores, dates, and an ID variable. Some examinees have taken the test multiple times (i.e., some cases are linked to the same ID). I have sorted test scores within ID by recency, but I can't figure out how to delete all but the most recent score for each ID. Help me.

Hank Phillips