Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Apr 2002 07:31:01 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Shannon <swheatma@FJC.GOV>
Subject:      creating variable

Hello,

I have a data set that includes event information along with flags for 19 keywords. In this data set I have created a variable called 'numhits' which equals the number of keywords that event included. I've transposed the above data set so that all events are combined (grouped by a unqid). I need to create a variable call zerohits which is the number of events that had 0 keywords for each unqid. Any suggestions?

I appreciate your assistance, Shannon