Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:40:05 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Rhoads <RHOADSM1@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS-L Awards

One of the highlights of the conferences for me was when Hash-Man bestowed a button on Jim Goodnight (and later on Keith Collins) at the Tuesday night kickback.

Mike Rhoads Westat RhoadsM1@Westat.com

-----Original Message----- From: Kuligowski, Andy [mailto:Andy_Kuligowski@TVRATINGS.COM] Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 6:50 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SAS-L Awards

[much stuff deleted] ... Oh well, at least I managed to have a brief hallway encounter with Hash-Man, who granted a button unto me to commemorate our meeting! ...

Andy Kuligowski