Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 May 2002 17:22:45 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Asesoría Bioestadística
              <bioestadistica@eresmas.net>
Subject:      Re: Syntax for hypothesis tests

Hi Lubica

I take it that you want to specify a nested effect (site is nested within blocks) in a UNIANOVA model?

If it is so, then you need something like this

UNIANOVA yourdepvar /DESIGN= .... blocks site(blocks).

I think I need nore information about the layout & design.

Marta

Lubica Paparcikova ha escrito: