Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:28:37 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Robin Teigland <Robin.Teigland@hhs.se>
Subject:      Help with dataset from grammar school

Hello,

I am looking for someone who needs a dataset to play around with (anova, regression analysis, or whatever else).

I recently helped a public grammar school in Stockholm, Sweden (kindergarten through 6th grade) with a questionnaire administered to the parents of the children at the school. The questionnaire consists of three sections: 1) background information on the child, 2) 45 Likert scale (1-5) questions on various issues such as the quality and resources of the school and teachers, vision of the school, student and parent loyalty, etc., and 3) five open-ended questions asking for more specifics. The questionnaire is currently in Swedish but I can translate it into English if anyone is interested in this dataset. There are around 300 respondents for a response rate of about 55%. The school's headmaster would like to have the data analyzed but it turns out that no one in the school has the right kind of competence to do this. In addition, the school does not have the resources to pay someone to do this either. So, I thought that there might be someone out there looking for a dataset to play around with.

Currently, the data is being entered into an excel spreadsheet and this should be completed within the next few weeks.

Please let me know if you are interested in this dataset. My email is robin.teigland@hhs.se. I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and will be in and out of touch with my email for a few weeks so I may not be that prompt in responding to your emails.

Thank you and I hope someone is interested!

Robin

------------------------------------- robin teigland | phd candidate institute of international business | stockholm school of economics phone: +46 (0)8 736 9507 | +46 (0)8 736 9500 fax: +46 (0)8 31 99 27 e-mail: robin.teigland@hhs.se home: www.hhs.se or www.teigland.com mail: holländergatan 32, box 6501, 113 83 stockholm, sweden