Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:10:05 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Raffe, Sydelle, SSA" <DRaffe@co.alameda.ca.us>
Subject:      surveys via e-mail

This is kind of off the subject of the list, but you folks are so knowledgable. I'd like to administer a survey via e-mail. Any ideas on how to set it up? Do I need special software? I imagine I would save each reply with a unique identifier and would then have to get it into SPSS. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Sydelle Raffe OAP 1106 Madison Avenue Oakland, CA 94607 phone (271(2)9143) e-mail (draffe@co.alameda.ca.us