Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:27:56 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   painter@email.unc.edu
Subject:   Re: surveys via e-mail

Hi,

There are two basic aspects to settinig up an online survey: designing the web page (or survey) and setting up a server to accept data.

Programs such as Frontpage and Dreamweaver (-my pesonal preference) make designing the web page survey a snap. However, you still require the services of a webmaster (or comparable person/company) to setup the server to accept data, usually via CGI scripts and a programming language such as ASP or Coldfusion.

hth, John Painter Clinical Assistant Professor School of Social Work, UNC-CH