Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:49:37 -0400
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Arthur J. Kendall" <Arthur.Kendall@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: URGENT - I need understanding/help Friday 28th, if possible
Comments: To: Leslie Henrickson <lhenrick@ucla.edu>

I believe that there is an Excel limitation of 16000 cases.

Are most of your variables single digit? Like scale items?

You should be able to open the tab delimited file in wordPerfect set your page size to ledger, landscape, a small font say , set margins to min, set tabs to every.2 in except the id.

What does your C++ program do? Maybe you can run the same thing in SPSS to compare results? Can your C++ program be changed to read comma separated or fixed format?