Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:32:00 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J." <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: Simple Frequency Table?
Comments: cc: "Fay, Richard M. (Mike)" <rmf4@cdc.gov>

> From: Mike Fay [mailto:rmf4@CDC.GOV] > I'm a beginner and want a tabulation of my data as follows.

you're looking for the tables option list: proc FREQ data = LIBRARY.DATA1; tables A * B * C * D / list %*missing sparse %*try these, too; ;

Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov

RTFM: I'm an engineer, I don't get paid to know, I get paid to know where to look it up. RTFM: Read The Finite Manual.