Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:58:52 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ray Pass <raypass@ATT.NET>
Subject:      NESUG 15 - Corporate Sponsorship Update
Comments: cc: Daphne Ewing <dewing@synteract.com>

To all current and potential NESUG 15 Corporate Sponsors:

Thank you to all of you that I have heard from already! Please note that if I have spoken with you about your contribution to NESUG this year, you will notice that your logo/link is already on our website! To check this:

* Go to www.nesug.org * Click on the NESUG 15 - 2002 logo on the top left * Click on the Corporate Sponsorship/Vendors/Advertising Program link at the top

At the bottom of that page are the documents that identify the programs for this year. In summary:

As a Corporate Sponsor, you are entitled to the following:

* For every $2,000 contributed, you will receive 1 free registration (this includes paid advertisements). Registration must be completed for all attendees via the website or mail. The names of your participants should be forwarded to the NESUG Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator who will approve the waived registration(s).

* Link to your company's website from the NESUG 15 Corporate Sponsorship page (please provide logo and web address as soon as possible for greatest exposure),

* Your company's name on printed material or prominently displayed at the sponsored venue,

* Your company's logo and standard acknowledgment in the Conference program (copy of logo in .TIF format for the program is due by July 22nd, 2002), and

* Recognition at the opening session (verbal and on-screen).

If you interested in being a vendor or advertising, please refer to those documents on the above mentioned web page! I look forward to working with you this year, and remember, July 22, 2002 is right around the corner! For publication purposes, we need to finalize your participation in the program by July 22! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

-Daphne

------------------------------------------------------------------------- NESUG Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator (www.nesug.org) Daphne Ewing (dewing@synteract.com) Synteract, Inc. (www.synteract.com) 714 N. Bethlehem Pike, Suite 300 Ambler, PA 19002 (215) 283-9470 (voice) (215) 283-9366 (fax)