Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:09:52 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Schechter, Robert S" <robert.schechter@ASTRAZENECA.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS version 9.0
Comments: To: "Nair, Neal K (ACF)" <nnair@ACF.HHS.GOV>

Neal,

As I understand it, SAS is treating 9.0 as it did 7.0 and 8.0; an earlier adopter release. You'll have to request it, it will not be shipped automatically.

-----Original Message----- From: Nair, Neal K (ACF) [mailto:nnair@ACF.HHS.GOV] Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 8:21 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: SAS version 9.0

Is SAS version 9.0 already available to you?. We are still using V8.2 , hoping that SAS Institute will send us V 9.0 when it is ready.

Thanks.

Neal