Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:31:46 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Charles Patridge <Charles_S_Patridge@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: mass sas libname change
Comments: To: rstratton@PHD.CO.UK

Robert,

Invest $35 for UltraEdit. Well worth the money to do just what you are looking for.

I got it for my PC to global search and replace - works like a charm. Plus it has a lot more features (which I do not currently use).

Also, you can download a full blown trial version before actually buying it.

http://www.ultaedit.com

HTH, Charles Patridge Email: Charles_S_Patridge@prodigy.net