Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:37:16 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Buchanan, Gordon" <gordon.buchanan@GMACRFC.COM>
Subject:      Re: ODS PDF produces very large files

Thanks all. Here is another response that I received:

Hello Gordon,

I noticed your post on sas-l. I didn't know if any other "birdies" had responded, but I wanted to let you know that this indeed has been "fixed" at Version 9.0. We are now producing compressed PDF by default with Version 9.0. Plus, there have been other large performance fixes regarding PDF, such as reducing the number of temporary files being used which speeds up PDF tremendously.

Regards,

Sandy McNeill ODS SAS Institute