Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:36:22 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (PHPPO)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      book: What Color is Your Parachute

in an off-line discussion I mentioned this book which I had read back in the previous century when I was fresh out of college, with short hair, and maybe a bit more eager than I am today.

I was pleased to see that google knows it is alive and well. http://www.jobhuntersbible.com/

Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2@cdc.gov

Maximum fun! -- Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux