Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:56:08 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Wim Van Doren <wimsolidsas@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: AW: ODS HTML produces generic error

I haven't followed this message entirely, but I saw the read access violation in ODS. 1 of the situations when this happens is this : http://www.sas.com/service/techsup/unotes/SN/004/004943.html

Who knows you have the same problem I had ....

Wim

--- Annette <anne5432@UNI.DE> wrote: > Hello Andre, Audimar and others, > I checked some possibilities, but this strange ODS > HTML problem remains > just the same. > > Example 0: > Working with non HTML related programs is not > followed by any generic > errors. > > Example 1 : > > If I work with ANALYST (without generation of HTML): > Everything works > fine. Working with ANALYST plus HTML output, gets me > a generic error > (see below). > > Example 2 : > The following ODS HTML code head starts fine on the > old WIN98 SASV80 > platform. Even if I'd start it on WIN XP V82 as the > first lines after > starting of SAS, the log will show generic errors > again. Even if I > replace style minimal by BEIGE, I get errors. > > Example 3 : > If I'd submit the rest of the program without ODS > HTML, everything is > fine again. > > > Does somebody happen to have an explanation for this > strange behavior? > Thank you inadvance, > Annette > > > ++++++ error log sample +++++++++++ > > options nodate ; > > ERROR: Read Access Violation In Task ( Submit ] > Exception occurred at (67E8675E) > Task Traceback > > ods html > path='C:\Eigene Dateien\--abrev--.\HTML\' > (url=none) > body='Auswertung--abrev--.html' > style=minimal ; > NOTE: Writing HTML Body file: > Auswertung--abrev--.html > ERROR: Generic critical error.

===== Wim Van Doren Solid Partners GSM +32 (0)496/47.40.09