Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:08:27 GMT
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Roger Lustig <trovato@BELLATLANTIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Memo:  database Properties

Jassim: With base SAS alone I don't know how you'd do it even *with* downloading the file. (Besides, a downloaded file isn't the same thing as the database, or even as a table within the database.)

You'd have to tell us a little more about the platform that has SAS on it, and whether base SAS is really the only product you've licensed.

Roger Lustig