Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 2002, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:18:27 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Deborah Wentworth <DWentworth@ACORNCV.COM>
Subject:      formatting text in PUT statements

Greetings SASLers -

I'm trying to adjust to the 21st century, i.e., forcing myself to learn the ODS.

Someone suggested to me that there might be a way to accomplish the formatting I want in RTF output with ODS & put statements - adjusting font size and weight, for instance. If not a straight-forward way, maybe a way using escape characters. Would anyone know if this is possible and how to do it? (see snippet of code for desired end product)

ods listing; ods rtf file='outfile.rtf'; data temp;

put 'This line is 12 point font and BOLD'; put 'This line is 10 point font and BOLD'; put 'This line is just normal text';

ods listing close; ods rtf close;

Thanks in advance if you can help -

Deb