Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:46:29 +1000
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Sabina Schnelle <Sabina@work.asn.au>
Subject:   define variables permanently

Hello everyone.

I just started using version 10.1.0 and found that variables I re-defined (ie changed) later on do not keep changed after re-opening file. [Very annoying] Is that a known bug and is there a patch for it or is it just me?

Cheers. Sabina

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU]On Behalf Of Grimm, Katherine Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 6:15 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: averaging across pairs

Hello everyone.

I have 17 patients who each have 5 pairs of data (operative versus non-operative).

I have run paired t-tests for each of the 5 pairs and would like to find a way to come up with a summary p-value across the 5 pairs for a paired difference.

Any suggestions?

Katherine Grimm HealthEast Care Systems Phone: 651/232-5261 Fax: 651/641-4821 mailto:kagrimm@healtheast.org