Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:05:44 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Bersick <mbersick@hotmail.com>
Subject:      repeated measures ANCOVA

Hi all, I have a data set which is a 2x2x3 within subject design, with the 3 level factor being time. Basically, subjects came in every quarter over the course of 3 quarters to be tested. In addition, subjects were tested within each quarter at varying times, and I would like to use the # of days into each quarter as a covariate to control for differing amounts of experience. The only thing I have been able to come up with is to regress subjects' data individually at each quarter and then run a 2x2x3 repeated measures GLM on the residuals for the 3 quarters, but I have a lingering sense that this is not quite sound. Is there a better way to do this in GLM? Thanks for any advice. MB