Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:15:27 -0400
Sender:   "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Arthur J. Kendall" <Arthur.Kendall@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:   Re: sort on date
Comments:   To: John Schmidt <obernai@mis.net>

Presuming the entry month is delared a date, the following untested syntax should work.

numeric entrymon (f2). compute entrymon = xdate.month(datentry). frequencies vars=entrymon.

Hope this helps. Repost if I didn't understand your question.

Art Art@DrKendall.org Social Research Consultants University Park, MD USA