Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2002, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:46:37 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Kevin Auslander <kauslander@TERRECRS.COM>
Subject:      proc report

I appoligize for resending this but I forgot to put in the subject line the first time.

The code to create my report is as follows:

proc report data=subset nowd

column pat_no pat_init InfCnst;

define pat_no / N order 'Patient Number';

define pat_init / width=17 'Patinets Initials';

define InfCnst / 'Informed Consent date';

run;

This program produces a report that lists all the observations for the defined variables but does not print out the N statistic for the pat_no variable. Does anyone know how I can get it to print "The total number of patients is <value of the N statitic>" at the end of the report?

TIA

[text/html]