Date:         Wed, 9 Oct 2002 07:20:15 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Peck, Jon" <peck@spss.com>
Subject:      Re: Column width in tables
Comments: To: Rita Clivio <Clivio@databank.it>

If you use SPSS 11.5, the new Ctables procedure provides syntax to set the minimum and maximum banner column widths. This is supported in the dialog interface, too.

Otherwise, you can use Format/Set Data Cell Width in the Viewer.

-----Original Message----- From: Rita Clivio [mailto:Clivio@databank.it] Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 6:02 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: [SPSSX-L] Column width in tables

I need to reduce the column width in my table; I have a lot variable in column and I dont' want to fit the table to the page, the table would became to small and not clear .

I dont' find the command syntax (cwidth is no longer used).

Could someone help me ?

TIA

Rita