Date:         Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:15:35 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Greg Jensen <gjensen@kbkids.com>
Subject:      AIDS/LA-AIDS models in SPSS

Has anyone run an AIDS/LA-AIDS, CBS, or Rotterdam model using SPSS before? I'm building a conditional demand system and need to be able to run these models. I've been told that SAS has these algorithms built in but I haven't seen anything about them in any of the SPSS documentation that I've looked at thus far.

Thanks in advance, Greg Jensen

Greg Jensen Senior Decision Support Analyst KBKids.com gjensen@kbkids.com 303-226-8619