Date:         Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:54:21 +0000
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Jarod_Russell, The_Pretender" <jarodx@hotmail.com>
Subject:      [Fwd: Re:      Re: Q: How to get non-linear correlations?]
Comments: cc: a.a.phipps@attbi.com

Hi Anthony and Marta,

Thanks for your help.

Erkan

Anthony sent this message to me, instead of the list, so I am sending it to all of you.

Regards

Marta

-------- Original Message -------- Asunto: Re: Re: Q: How to get non-linear correlations? Fecha: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:39:45 -0600 De: "Antony Phipps" <a.a.phipps@attbi.com> A: Asesoría Bioestadística <bioestadistica@eresmas.net> Referencias: <F131J77msfi7ldyOIwy00013408@hotmail.com> <3DA44200.18A52437@eresmas.net>

Jarod-- Why not make one of your variables the dependent variable, and then try Regression/Curve Estimation with your other variable as your independent/explanatory variable? The program can assess all kinds of polynomial relationships (squared, cubic, spline, power...etc.). You might find somethin useful.

Tony Phipps.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx