Date:         Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:47:20 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Frank Thomas <frank.thomasftr@FREE.FR>
Subject:      matrix print output for lambda values

Hi, I shall have to calculate lambda measures of association for a large number of nominal and ordinal variables. So I need to calculate the lambda for each variable with every other one. I would like to get a print output like there is one for the CORR procedure, in matrix form. As far as I see, you get lambda measures only as a byproduct of the crosstabs procedure. And then you have to extract the measures one by one into a text table, with all the risks that are inherent in such a way.

Is there any way to produce lambda values in matrix print output format ?

Thanks

Frank

---------------------------- Frank Thomas FTR Internet Research 321, boulevard de la Boissière 93110 Rosny-sous-Bois France tél. 0033.1.48.94.36.90