Date:         Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:05:36 +0200
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Craig Kolb <craig@bmi-t.co.za>
Subject:      Re: Honesty and Missing Income

Hi, I did a study for a large microlending company and took the opportunity to compare reported income with their database (salaries had to be confirmed to grant a loan). I will have to look the data file up again to see if there is anything atypical about non responders - if you can wait a bit I will get back to you next week. Craig Kolb Research Analyst - Enterprise Solutions BMI-T / IDC Africa Your knowledge partner in IT, telecoms and the Internet. Tel: +27 11 540 8000 Fax: +27 11 540 8001 Physical: Building 9 - Pebble Beach; Fourways Golf Park; Roos Street; Fourways; Gauteng; South Africa Postal: P.O. Box 4603; Rivonia; 2128; Gauteng; South Africa (for the interim) __________________

Visit BMI-T online at http://www.bmi-t.co.za Confidentiality Warning ======================= The contents of this e-mail and any accompanying documentation are confidential and any use thereof, in what ever form, by anyone other than the addressee is strictly prohibited.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff A." <lists3@jp.pair.com> Newsgroups: bit.listserv.spssx-l To: <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2002 1:08 AM Subject: Honesty and Missing Income