Date:         Sun, 13 Oct 2002 09:38:04 +0300
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ionut Hre <ihre2@personal.ro>

Hello SPSS lovers, My name is Ionut and I'm a student. My problem is that I have to teach my friends from my faculty something about SPSS and I'm still a beginner. I have to show them the "Transform" meniu about I know some things but not enough - I hope you understand my bad english, if you don't, please apologies. My real problem is "Rank CAses" And " Time Series". I don' know how to use its and for what. If you please and if you have the time, explain to me in a few words how to use this options (rank cases and time series) and give some exemples for a better understanding. remember I have to teach other students about this functions and I need some exemples. THANK YOU ANTICIPATING.

______________________________________________________________________ Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.personal.ro/