Date:         Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:29:30 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "kalanda@liverpool.ac.uk" <bkalanda@yahoo.com>
Subject:      graphs

Dear All,

When I produce a K-M surivival graph, how do i take out the signs for the censored values, i want to have a clearer graph.

Boniface Kalanda Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine UK Rick Fannon <rfannon@cluemail.com> wrote:Hello,

I am wondering if there is any news on the release date for SPSS 11 for Mac. At http://spss.com/spssbi/spss_mac/faq.htm I find it 'is planned for release in September 2002' - does anyone have more recent information? SPSS 10.8 really doesn't work very well at all under OS X, even basic functions like cross-tabs won't work for me in classic...

Rick Fannon Forskningsassistent Uppsala Universitet Institutionen för psykologi Box 1225, 751 42 Uppsala Telefon: 018-471-57-52 GSM: 018-070-452-89-10 Telefax: 018-471 21 23 http://www.psyk.uu.se/