Date:         Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:13:59 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Geoff Matthews <geoff.matthews@waterford.org>
Subject:      Re: Compatibility of different versions of .sav files
Comments: To: Asesoría Bioestadística
          <bioestadistica@eresmas.net>

While I was in school, some of our computer labs upgraded to version 9, while others were still at version 8, and I seem to remember a problem with backwards compatibility. Version 9 could open version 8, but version 8 could not open version 9.

Geoff Matthews

-----Original Message----- From: Asesoría Bioestadística [mailto:bioestadistica@eresmas.net] Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:40 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Compatibility of different versions of .sav files

Hi:

As far as I know, "sav" files are compatible from version 5 to 11. "Spo" files are another issue.

HTH

Marta

"McGee, Magnus" ha escrito: